Health and safety week 2015
Friday, April 17, 2015
What is Health and Safety Week?
The aim of Health and Safety Week 2015 is to inspire employers and employees to embrace health in the workplace by instigating initiatives and programmed throughout the year, the focus week is the 15th-19th June 2015.
Some of the current occupational health and safety issues include:-
- Cancer – from asbestos, silica, shift work, etc;
- Other asbestos-related illnesses;
- Respiratory diseases – lung cancer, asthma, emphysema, bronchitis;
- Noise-induced hearing loss;
- Musculoskeletal disorders;
- Work-related skin disease;
- Mental health; and
- Hand arm vibration.
For more infomation please click here